Monday 2 May 2011

Makeup Collection & Storage

Hey guys , today am gunna be doing my makeup collection. But before i start I'd like to say:

Please do not comment abuse or nasty comments as they're unwanted. If you do they will be deleted with no reply.
Ok so now we're ready to start. Here's a picture of all my makeup:
~Please click it to enlarge~
No mac or expensive brands , i cant afford it lol
Here's a closer up picture of those little white box's i have there, they were in a pack of 3 for £3 from Morrison's.
In the first tub i have face ( Blush , Powder , Foundation) In the second i have tubed lip gloss. In the third i have lipstick. In the fourth i have eye shadows. In the fifth i have some random eye shadows, a lip balm, eyeshadow applicators and 2 urban decay primer potion samples.
Ok here's a close up of those long pink tubs i have these were in a pack of 4 for £1 from pound land but the bits on the sides were stopping me . Oh and these tubs came with lids on to which is why they . They had other storage to and different colors but i liked these best.
In this pink tub i have all my liners. in the left side , glitter eyeliner. In the right , pencil eyeliners. I don't have any lip liners, apart from one but i just store that with my eye shadows.
I also have another long pink tub.
This pink tub stores Mascaras ( top ) and lip glosses with wands (bottom) Its not a very good picture but it was the best i could get.

If you have any questions or want me to review a certain part of my collection then just comment below =)

Remember nasty comments or as such will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment