Monday 9 May 2011

Random Ramble And Update

Hey people :)
I'm kinda bored now so i thought I'd just give you a bit of an update of whats up on my blog and things and whats coming soon. Anyway....
Whenever a product catches my eye or i read about a product on a blog, i always end up doing research on it. As sad as it sounds, it works for me. So lately I've had my eye on some more natural collection products so what do i do ? I go onto my laptop and start looking at reviews and videos of different products. After like 2 days research ( only like 1 hour each day ) I have results! Next time I'm in town I'm gunna pick up:
  • Natural Collection Blush , Peach Melba
  • Natural Collection Mascara , Lash build
  • Natural Collection Lipstick , Coral shimmer
So in total that adds up to £5. At boots theres this offer 3 natural collection items for £5. So yeah that's that.

Anyway lets move onto....
Upcoming Blog posts!
Here's some posts that will be up on my blog soon...
  • Barry M Lip gloss Review
  • Beauty UK Lip gloss Review
  • Top 5 lip gloss's
  • My Palette's
  • Mua Pencil Eyeliners
That's about it for now. So I'll see you guys soon and that was my update/ramble. Thanks for reading xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment