Sunday 15 May 2011

R.I.P Natural Collection , Pink Mallow

Well guys its been a very... sad day makeup wise for me Boohoo Hooo :'(

As you may or may not of guessed this involves my Natural Collection , Pink Mallow lipstick. I really really love this lipstick and its probably my favourite lipstick in my small collection.
Anyway lets cut a long story short... Today walking home i was reapplying my lipstick (pink mallow) i was walking really slow , as i cant apply lipstick while walking at normal speed. I was just walking when i tripped over a stick, i didn't smudge my lipstick. However the lipstick went like this  /
Which is not so good. I put it back in place and continued applying for it to completely fall off onto the ground. I was so sad in 2 minutes i felt like this:
:(    :'(     :O    :@

Here's a picture of whats left of my poor beloved lipstick
Depressing much ? Even though I've been told these things break is this gunna stop me from buying a new one....
Hell No ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment