Monday 9 May 2011

Barry M lipgloss & BeautyUK lipgloss Review

Hey Guys , so as promised here is my Barry M & Beauty UK lip gloss review. So lets kick it all off with BeautyUk's lip gloss ( I'm not sure off the shade for both of these sorry )

So that's it , i no Beauty UK do different types of lip gloss and this is a "Lip Juice" Please click the pictures to enlarge. I got this at Christmas and hadn't used it much as the amount of glitter really put me of. About last week i got it out my makeup drawer and thought I'd give it a shot. It was easy to apply and the packaging is quite cute. It felt really moisturising on my lips. The only bad thing is i could feel a little of the glitter on my lips, however i found it did help the gloss stay on for a longer period of time. Its quite true to its colour and the glitter gives it that extra sparkle effect. This was £1.99.
Barry M lip gloss

This is the Barry M lip gloss. I don't think it has a shade as i got it in the newspaper offer. The offer included: a lip gloss, a eyeliner and a nail Polish. Anyway... I would recommend this lip gloss under a lipstick as its quite pale and crease's easy. Its very trues to its colour and its in a cute little tube thing. Its stays on for a while to and its nice and moisturising.

That's all for now , Bye :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment