Wednesday 4 May 2011

BeautyUk Lipstick ( In The Buff )

Well i was recently in Super drug with my friend and we were at the BeautyUk stand. They had only recently got the testers in so i thought "Why not?" and i applied the BeautyUk lipstick called in the buff onto my lips , using the tester. This is what i thought in the first few minutes of applying :
  • It smelt really nice and fresh , minty.
  • It was very pigmented.
  • It was very moisturising.
  • The packaging was quite cute :)
So that's actually really good for a £3.49 lipstick.
 Another thing i noticed about this lipstick was how it stayed on , it wasn't till we were out Super drug and walking down the road when my friend said " Its set" She said something like that anyway. Its hard to explain what happened the lipsticks had like "set " in weird way a bit like a nail Polish but it was still moisturising and hard to smudge/rub off. So it gave you about 3-5 mins to get your lipstick the way you wanted it before it set.
 I REALLY loved this about the lipstick cause you no when your done putting lipstick on and you get thirsty/hungry. Anyway here's a pic of the lipstick i tried on:
So that's the lipstick i tryed on. oh by the way NO I didn't buy the lipstick as i didn't have enough money on me . But YES 110% I'm going to buy it next time I'm in Super drug. Oh also the pic isn't as "true" to the lipstick i tried on , its more of a nude.
One last thing : This picture isn't mine all rights go to BeautyUk
I rate this product 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment