Wednesday 27 April 2011

My Mua Eyeshadows !

Hey guys , i haven't been blogging for the past few days as i have been busy. But anyway today I'm going to do my mua eyeshadow collection & swatches. I've been meaning to do this for ages but i keep forgetting , anyway i have 9 eye shadows to talk about today so lets got started.
Here's a Picture of all the Mua eye shadows i have :
~Please click the picture to enlarge it~

I have the eye shadows in shade 4-18
Top line Shades : 4, 5, 6,7,8     Bottom line Shades: 9 , 10 , 16 , 18
As you can see these eye shadows come in large-ish pan and have domed lids , the lids make them hard to stack sometimes :(

Here's some swatches of the shadows shade 4-7 (going from right to left)

As you can see these are the swatches of one of the Pearl lilacs and all the green eye shadows.

Here's a swatches of the rest of the eye shadows Shades : 7-18
Shade 18s swatch is on the palm of my hand.

As you can see these eye shadows are very pigmented and they aren't gritty at all. I only have 2 mattes as they don't stay on me as well as the pearls. These eye shadows stay on all day , as long as you add a hint of your favourite eyeshadow primer. Mua have a wide range of eye shadows ranging from shade 1-20 . Mua is sold in Super Drug in the UK. Each MUA product is £1 , so there a great bargain.

Have you ever tried Mua if so what are your thoughts ?
~Please comment below~

No comments:

Post a Comment