Saturday 23 April 2011

Primer Problems!

Primer , Primer , Primer :(
Am i ever going to find a eyeshadow primer to suit my needs ? I've tried a UDPP ( Urban Decay Potion Primer) sample for a while and at first it was great. My Shadow stayed it didnt fade , crease and the colours popped. Now it just doesnt seem to work anymore. I've been wanting to buy a full sized primer for ages but i could never decide on which to buy. I didnt want UDPP due to the bad packaging and having to depot it. So now im thinking about Too Faced Shadow Insurance. The problem that bugs me the most with eyeshadow is the creasing its one of my pet hates. Theres been some great feedback about Too Faced Shadow Insurance , it solves all my problems and im in love with the packaging :)

Im still not sure though so i thought i'd ask you guys what you think. What do you think about UDPP or To Faced Shadow Insurance ?

                     Too Faced Shadow Insurance .VS. Urban Decay Primer Potion !!!!
See You Soon xxxx
P.S : Please comment with your feedback =)

No comments:

Post a Comment